Probability test tool v.0.2
- To start, you'll need a match, the cM shared with them, and one or more hypotheses as to the relationship
- This tool will then estimate the probability of that relationship being correct.
- If you then add additional matches, the probability of all these relationships being correct will be output.
- To start, click the green + button below
These are the probabilities
- probability = product of probabilities
- relative probability = probability / (all the probabilties added together)
- odds = smallest probablity * relative probability
Add new relationship hypothesis
Add new match